Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, March 09, 2007 @ 4:21 AM
I got bugs tooth.
Eileen: "My lips is sexier" Joan:"mOuthless"  Mummy says im born beautiful,It's true.
Sexy sexy.  Flying kisses from eileen.  Me is lion
Hospitality? Yo whassttttupppppp mannnn! woots.ahahah end of year aloreayd. okay it's just midyears and i got shit of homework to do :/ but then again,it helps to kill time ! so today i went cabbed home from school as there was lots and lots of stuff on my hand and i couldn't tahan! so the bus driver talked and talked..omg he is freaky,He talked about certain issue.But i suppose he mean no harm >:D anyway uhm yeah so met eileen at j8 and joan joined us later :) we walked and walked until 6+ omg.and i didnt buy a bag.instead ive gotten myself a new pair of shoes ! Yay.and i got ear rings again.okay trust me im gonna lose it soon :( So anyway i've enjoyed myself today except the going home part. I fell asleep on the bus!dang.but anyway yeah i reached home at 7.30(thankfully) and yep.Now im off to sleep again...soooo tired.Meow :O
|